- Quantity: 45 incense cones
- Ingredients : Natural wood powder, Purified water, Sticky powder.
- Artificial Perfume
- Burn time: 10 to 15 minutes.
- Size: 2.6 x 1.2 cm
- The natural oils will leave after combustion.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- The fragrance will be purer with time.
The Benefits Of Backflow Incense Cones For Your Body:
- In Buddhism, incense burners, or censers, are used in all Buddhist cultures and denominations. The burning of incense takes place both in the house and in the temple, and serves as an offering to the Buddha or various deities. It is also an important ritual act that is supposed to purify the air from evil spirits.
- When burned, the smoke is said to have medicinal and healing powers. It stimulates creativity, dissipates negative energies and brings love and fortune. Benefits also include energy protection, eliminating bad energy, uplifting your spirit and filling your home with good luck and good fortune.
- Our sense of smell is a direct path to the brain and some smells trigger an immediate response via the limbic system. Special aromas stimulate the brain to produce essential chemicals, such as serotonin and dopamine, which cause feelings of happiness, relaxation and satisfaction. To relieve headaches, some incense aromas can help open nasal passages, while others can lower blood pressure.